HELP with F-1 Student Visas
• Your school will have a designated school official (DSO) to help you with immigration issues (however, you are solely responsible for following U.S. immigration & State laws). Questions on how to obtain Form I-20A-B should be made to the school. If the school does not have the forms, it should contact its local USCIS office.
• For assistance in your country, contact the nearest U.S. Consulate.
• For inquiries on visa cases in progress overseas, contact the appropriate U.S. Embassy or Consulate handling your case.
• For assistance within the U.S., contact the State Departments Visa Office at 202-663-1225. You may also email a general inquiry to email@example.com. Be sure to indicate the general subject of your inquiry on the subject line (e.g., student visa), and do not expect an immediate reply. You may also write to:
U.S. Department of State
Washington, DC 20520-0113
• For assistance within the U.S., you may also contact your nearest USCIS District Office or Sub Office. This link provides telephone numbers, addresses, directions, office hours, local filing procedures, and more.
In the U.S., you may also call the national USCIS toll-free information service at 1-800-375-5283.