Skip to main content

Walnut valley Unified School District

Main Menu Toggle
ALLmeansALL! Walnut Valley USD is proud to be a National Schools to Watch District with numerous National Blue Ribbon, California Gold Ribbon, and California Distinguished School awards. Our motto is KIDS FIRST... Every Student, Every Day!  
F-1 Student Visas(I-20) » Help with F-1 Student Visas

Help with F-1 Student Visas

HELP with F-1 Student Visas

   Your school will have a designated school official (DSO) to help you with immigration issues (however, you are solely responsible for following U.S. immigration & State laws). Questions on how to obtain Form I-20A-B should be made to the school. If the school does not have the forms, it should contact its local USCIS office.

   For assistance in your country, contact the nearest U.S. Consulate.

   For inquiries on visa cases in progress overseas, contact the appropriate U.S. Embassy or Consulate handling your case. 

   For assistance within the U.S., contact the State Departments Visa Office at 202-663-1225. You may also email a general inquiry to Be sure to indicate the general subject of your inquiry on the subject line (e.g., student visa), and do not expect an immediate reply. You may also write to:

         U.S. Department of State

                  Visa Services

                  Washington, DC 20520-0113

   For assistance within the U.S., you may also contact your nearest USCIS District Office or Sub Office. This link provides telephone numbers, addresses, directions, office hours, local filing procedures, and more.

In the U.S., you may also call the national USCIS toll-free information service at 1-800-375-5283.