The Special Education Department of Walnut Valley Unified School District is dedicated to providing support and services to students that promote optimum self-sufficiency while addressing their unique needs.
- That all students can reach their highest possible standard of achievement.
- That students can become contributing members or our community.
- That programs will reflect only the finest in research-based practices.
- That ongoing staff development will focus on the refinement of instructional practices that reflect the unique needs of our students.
- That all education activities will be meaningful, authentic, and engaging for our students.
- That all Walnut Valley Educators will model excellence in their fields.
Any parent or guardian that believes they have a child that might require special education intervention may call the Special Education Office at the Walnut Valley District Office and talk with someone about their concerns.
Director of Special Education, ext. 48412
Coordinator of Special Education, ext. 31354
Program Specialist, ext. 43490
Secretary II, ext. 31351
Staff Secretary, ext. 31426
Secretary II, ext. 31323